Ideal Candidate – The ideal candidate will currently be an Analyst/ Associate with bulge Bracket Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Consulting or Valuation team – RE
experience is a plus. They should have a passion to work in RE Industry; be enthusiastic about being an early member in a growing team with a progressive career with the firm.
An overview of the responsibilities would be:
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments including building financial models and providing analysis on the same including cash flow projections
- Assisting with the preparation of high-quality presentation materials and other supporting documents in a clear concise manner
- Managing information into data room for due diligence, coordination with Investors, etc
- Being involved in other ad-hoc projects for the team
- Conducting research on market trends, pricing and competition including recent deals across RE Industry
- Master’s degree in Business/ Finance / Economics from a top College/University; preferably a MBA/CA
- 1-4 years’ experience with a bulge Bracket Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Consulting or Valuation team – Real Estate experience is a plus
- Excellent quantitative skills and financial modelling skills such as valuation, DCF models etc.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of importance on numeric ability, initiative, culture, and the willingness to take ownership of work and projects