Position – Project Head
Location – Bangalore
Job Description -Candidate with experience of 10-15 years of managing the entire project site.
- Handling the contractor and labour at site.
- Ensure completion of the project on time.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements including bar chart and schedule for the project timeline and cashflows
- Ensure target project costs are in line with the approved budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates (MIS) on a regular basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement